Friday, July 6, 2007

Kobe "Apologizes" to Kupchak

Kobe held a press conference last week "apologizing" to Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak for comments he has made about him and the organization recently. After listening to what he said, he sounded more remorseful that the comments were leaked on Youtube and not for the comments themselves.

I think he was really thinking...

Mitch, I'm sorry you had to hear my feelings through the internet like that. Those assholes told me they were taking pictures while they were filming me. Who knew phones recorded videos nowdays? These whippersnappers and their gadgets... damn meddling kids.

Anyway, I'm not here to apologize for the comments. I'm just mad they made the internet. Don't get it twisted. You're still a terrible GM who is wasting my prime by acquiring talent meant to do well in the future as opposed to concentrating on current success. Trading for Kwame Brown was an awful move, drafting Bynum was ill-advised, and not trading Bynum for Kidd was downright silly. Smush Parker as our starting point guard? HAHAHAHA. You do know the Lakers aren't in the D-league right? You can get NBA-quality guards if you want to.

I am apologizing, but you're still an idiot. Remember that, ok? I hope we're on the same page now.

Oh, and I still want out, but not to the Bulls. I don't think Scott Skiles and I would get along. He likes ball movement.

Well, make something happen, Mitch! You'll probably fuck it up anyway. Whatever.

Yes, these were the thoughts of the best in the game. He told me so in a video (coming to Youtube soon!).

No comments: